Our vision: to be the the most respected, valued, and used Virtual Multiple Sclerosis Center for all patients, caregivers, HCPs, and payors; providing the highest quality information and services to best manage diseases/conditions and symptoms.
We can help you like no other MS resource and here is how...
- Ask any question you want from leading MS specialists
- Learn about symptoms and ways to manage them
- Trust that everything on this site has been reviewed by leading MS specialists
- Learn from others who have MS or treat MS
- Find the latest news, events, and research in one place
- Ask about the latest MS research
- Know that your personal information will NOT be distributed or sold (unlike many other healthcare websites)
WE WILL NOT SELL OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE! We highly value your privacy.
Like us on Facebook!
The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Please consult your health care provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. HealthCare Journey LLC expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. HealthCare Journey does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.