Here is what the study is about...
Do you want to help prevent people with MS from falling?
Dr. Laura Rice, from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, is leading a study with colleagues Dr. Jacob Sosnoff, also from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and Dr. Deborah Backus, from the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, Georgia, to see why people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) who do not walk outside of their home fall.
How long will it take? This online survey will take about 30 minutes of your time to complete.
How do you qualify? To qualify for this study, you must:
1. Have MS diagnosed by a neurologist
2. Be older than 18 years of age
3. Be unable to ambulate outside of the home
4. Be able to do at least 25% of the work of the transfer
5. Have access to a device to complete an online survey
What do you need to do?
1. If you are interested, please go to this link:
OR contact Dr. Laura Rice at email@example.com
3. Then you will go online and complete the survey.
What do you get for participating?
1. You will learn more about your risk of falls
2. The knowledge that you are helping researchers answer an important question that
3. You might help decrease falls in people with MS
4. A follow up email from Dr. Rice telling you about the results of the study.